Mar 11, 2021 | News
Ahead of this April’s AGM, we’ve put together the following briefing papers for anyone thinking of investing in Rio Tinto. Written with community members and activists, these papers show the reality of living with Rio Tinto’s operations. Across the world, the environmental and social damage done by Rio Tinto is immense, as shown by the examples below.
- Rio Tinto in Colombia LMN member group Colombia Solidarity Campaign has submitted a report to the inquiry of the…
- What Happens With Rio Tinto, Stays With Rio Tinto After Rio Tinto had its approval to expand a mine in Australia’s Hunter Valley overturned…
- Seeing through Rio Tinto Rio Tinto takes step towards transparency by publishing payments to governments Rio Tinto has taken…
- Class action against Rio Tinto over Oyu Tolgoi escalates https://t.co/JJD1IG3DNC 2 days ago
- Brazil civic groups urge production halt at Vale mine amid covid-19 concerns https://t.co/TXSo3Bl8tT 2 days ago
- Petra Diamond’s mine guards face fresh human rights abuse claims https://t.co/eRN7E9UG93 2 days ago